Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
Motorist is a Singapore startup with a mission to simplify car ownership, by creating an ecosystem of smart tools and services that allow vehicle owners to better manage their vehicles.
Launched in late 2018, Motorist Malaysia is one of the fastest growing automotive brands in the country. At Motorist, we are in an accelerated growth period of our business.
With the rapid growth of our Bangsar South office we are now seeking a Account & Admin Executive.
- Handle all bank transaction related matters, not limited to: payment, withdraw and others transaction
- Check all invoices, documents to comply with rules and law
- Monitor cash balance and verify related paperwork
- Monthly accounting reports
- Perform clerical duties and provide administrative support to the team
- Perform date entry and maintain proper document filing system
- Run errands such as banking, mailing, purchasing of items and deliverance of documents
- Ensures proper documentation
- Manage the procurement process for the office
- Coordinate all office related administration duties
- End to end recruitment for Malaysia Office
- Handle new employee on boarding
- Plan and coordinate employee activities and celebration
- Register all necessary insurances, calculations and declarations of employees
- Handle staffs’ insurance and Personal Income Tax, and ensure timely submission for any relevant documentation.
- Payroll administration
- Support in human resources tasks
- 1 – 2 years of work experience in accounting and or book keeping.
- Prior administrative experience is preferred
- Familiar with local employment regulations and employment law
- Good at Word & Excel skills.
- Possess well written and spoken English
- Possess good communication and soft skills
- Organized and meticulous with details
- Proactive, efficient and able to multitask
- Responsible and keen learning attitude
- Able to work independently and under high pressure
Minimum bachelor's degree