We are looking for energetic and passionate individuals to join us as Business Development Interns. The role of a Business Development Intern is to assist the organisations sales and growth efforts by contributing to new customer acquisition. The position is open to students who are currently studying in Polytechnics or Universities.
- Calibrate and identify business opportunity within the B2B space
- Analyse overview of current and pass corporates enquiries
in writing new business proposals
- Arrange meetings for team with prospective clients
- Identify and review win and loss reasons
- Identify the gap in current loss
- Identify potential opportunities and derive plan to drive growth
- Execute and demonstrate feasibility
- Students studying in Polytechnics or Universities
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Must possess strong customer service skills and good negotiation
- A good
team player with good follow up skills.
- At least a Diploma in any discipline