The role of a Business Development Executive is to assist the organisations sales and growth efforts by contributing to new customer acquisition. He/she should be able to provide ideas to attract new clients and keep the senior management updated about marketplace and competitor activity.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with existing and potential clients to create new business opportunities
- Strong prospecting and cold calling skills to identify, filter and qualify leads to effectively manage a pipeline of prospects
- Plan strategically, research and are knowledgeable about the industries and markets
- Keep prospective client database updated
- Support in writing new business proposals
- Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company
- Arrange meetings for senior management with prospective clients
- Conducts analysis and provides recommendations related to emerging industry trends and expansion opportunities
- Organising events with our partners and company
- Ability to prepare and present formal presentations and use their excellent consultative solution selling skills to ensure long-term relationship building and meet business goals
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Possess strong analytical, organizational, decision-making, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- A good team player with good follow up skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently under fast-paced environment.
- Takes initiative to make things happen
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- At least a Diploma in any discipline