We are looking for energetic and passionate individuals to join us as HR Interns. The HR Intern will support and learn about the execution of HR priorities and processes. An exciting opportunity for a developing and aspiring HR professional.
This position is open to students who are currently studying in Polytechnics or Universities.
- Maintenance of records in HR information systems
- Responsible for the upkeep of HR records and files in confidentiality manner
- Processing of HR documentations; Letter of employment, promotion, increment etc.
- Performing of recruitment activities, advertisement placement, liaising with recruitment consultancies
- Assist in work permit administrations and application via MOM’s online systems
- Coordinate arrangements for get-well hampers, condolences and other staff welfare matters
- Assist in administrative matters such as procurement of business cards, stationeries, pantry items, etc
- Any ad-hoc HR-related issues
- Effective communicator and a great problem-solver
- Excellent working attitude and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work independently
- Candidate must be currently pursuing a Diploma in HR or Business studies or major in Human Resources Management