We are looking for energetic and passionate individuals to join us as HR Interns. The HR Intern will support and learn about the execution of HR priorities and processes. An exciting opportunity for a developing and aspiring HR professional.
This position is open to students who are currently studying in Polytechnics or Universities.
Internship period: Jan - Jun 2021
- Support recruitment activities, prepare job description and job
- Schedule interviews and participate in candidate shortlisting
- Support with new joiners on-boarding process
- Prepare of HR documentations such as letter of employment,
promotion, increment etc.
- Coordinate arrangements for get-well
hampers, condolences and other staff welfare matters
- Assist in administrative matters such as procurement of business
cards, stationeries, pantry items, etc
- Organise and coordinate staff engagement activities
with HR projects
- Effective communicator and a great problem-solver
- Excellent working attitude and interpersonal skills
- Strong writing skills
- Outgoing and sociable
- Candidate must be currently pursuing a Diploma in HR or Business studies or major in Human Resources Management