Do you have a way with words? If you answered “yes”, we have a full-time role that is just for you!
Motorist is Singapore’s fastest-growing automotive start-up, and our goal is to simplify vehicle ownership by providing car owners with smart solutions. Founded in 2015, we have transacted over $595 million worth of vehicles to date. We also have one of the largest driving communities in Singapore.
As our full-time Content Writer, you will operate as the backbone of the company. Besides meeting editorial deadlines and objectives, we will also be looking to you to make suggestions to improve our content and editorial efforts. Your main goal is to help grow the Motorist brand name through searchable and engaging content.
- Produce automotive-related content (e.g. articles, listicles, reviews, opinion pieces, etc.)
- Research and brainstorm ideas for articles, social media and campaigns.
- Proofread, copyright and edit articles, texts, messages, emails, and other collaterals.
- Ensure all produced content are engaging and web-friendly SEO.
- Maintain existing articles on the website, including updating, image curation and formatting.
- Keep up with the latest trends and developments in the automotive industry in Singapore.
- Monitor articles and prepare accurate reports of their performance.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect website traffic and conversions.
- Work with the marketing team to brainstorm new ideas and strategies for growth, engagement, promotion, and conversion.
- Assist with other company efforts, such as copywriting, public relations, and customer success.
- Work closely with the Social Media and Content Marketing Manager.
- Candidates must have at least 2 to 4 years of equivalent experience in journalism and content marketing.
- Be someone with creativity to produce and communicate fresh ideas and concepts.
- Have a strong command of the English language, both written and spoken.
- Demonstrate excellent leadership, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Be a team player with a can-do attitude and is both meticulous in work and efficient with time.
- Ability to work well under stress and deliver according to tight deadlines.
- Possessing HTML and design skills will be a huge plus.
- (Preferred) Passionate about cars and the automotive industry in Singapore.
Candidates must possess a Degree in Mass Communication, Marketing or other relevant fields of study.