Do you have a love for cars and want to make a change in the automotive industry? If you answered “yes”, we have an internship opportunity just for you.
Motorist is Singapore’s fastest-growing automotive start-up, and our goal is to simplify vehicle ownership by providing car owners with smart solutions. Founded in 2015, we have successfully transacted over $359 million worth of vehicles to date. We also have one of the largest driving communities in Singapore.
As our Digital Marketing Intern, you will play a vital role in helping us raise our digital presence. Besides assisting in our daily marketing operations, we will also be looking to you to make suggestions to improve our marketing efforts. Your main goal is to grow, test, scale, and optimise our digital campaigns.
Having experience in Google Adwords, Google Analytics, and Facebook Ads will be a huge plus. Besides being a meticulous individual, you should also demonstrate exceptional copywriting and analytical skills. This position is open to students who are currently studying in Polytechnics or Universities.
- Be involved in all aspects of our digital marketing efforts.
- Identify the latest trends and developments in the automotive industry in Singapore.
- Monitor ad campaigns and prepare accurate reports of their performance.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our conversions and cost per action (CPA).
- Create engaging copy and design for our digital ads.
- Work with the marketing team to brainstorm new ideas and strategies for growth, engagement, promotion, and conversion.
- Assist in other ad-hoc activities for the company.
- Someone with creativity to produce and communicate fresh ideas and concepts.
- A team-player with a can-do attitude and is both meticulous in work and efficient with time.
- Passionate with the ability to work independently or as a team.
- A strong-minded person who can take criticism well and is motivated to improve and do better.
- Equipped with basic copywriting and design skills.
- Able to work well under stress and deliver according to tight deadlines.
- Candidate must be currently pursuing a Diploma in Marketing or Degree in Marketing