how do i apply for an lta transaction pin online/

Scrap/Export Car 07/11/2018 106 View

2 Answer


You can apply online with your SingPass or CorpPass 2FA OR apply at the LTA Customer Service Centre! For more information on TPIN, you can refer to

0 Upvote Downvote Reply 12 months ago


From 26 November 2018 onwards, the Land Transport Authority (LTA) will be doing away with Transactions Pins (TPINs) for the following LTA vehicle-related transactions: Transfer of Vehicle Ownership, Transfer of TCOE, Transfer of Rebate, and the Deregistration of Vehicle.

Now, instead of the TPIN, vehicle owners and businesses will need to use their SingPass/CorpPass 2FA to confirm and complete these transactions.

Above is a comprehensive step-by-step article on how to perform LTA vehicle-related transactions with your SingPass/CorpPass.

0 Upvote Downvote Reply 11 months ago