From 26 November 2018 onwards, the Land Transport Authority (LTA) will be doing away with Transactions Pins (TPINs) for the following LTA vehicle-related transactions: Transfer of Vehicle Ownership, Transfer of TCOE, Transfer of Rebate, and the Deregistration of Vehicle.
Now, instead of the TPIN, vehicle owners and businesses will need to use their SingPass/CorpPass 2FA to confirm and complete these transactions.
1. Go to https://www.onemotoring.com.sg, click on top right corner to change to old site
2. On the top menu, click on "Log In", then "Singpass"
2. Once you have login with your Singpass, on the top menu click on "My Account", then "Transaction PIN", then "Request for PIN"
3. Select "Vehicle" under Asset Type and Vehicle No, then click "I Agree"
4. Check "I confirm that my registered address as stated above is correct", then click "Confirm"
You should be receiving your transaction PIN by post at your registered address within the next 3 to 5 working days.