asked about General

almost 8 years ago

How do I apply for a LTA transaction pin for a private limited company?

809 Views 1 Answer

How can we assist you?

1 Answer


To apply for the pin, proceed to LTA office at 10 Sin Ming Drive Singapore 575701 with the required documents as per listed below.

Types of Identification Documents required

1. Latest ACRA Printout (must be valid up to 14 days from the date of issue by ACRA)

2. Board Resolution signed by the relevant Officers in accordance with the Memorandum & Article of company

3. Original NRIC or Passport of authorised person

4. Original NRIC or Passport of a third party submitting the application for authorised person

Sample - Board Resolution


almost 8 years ago