asked about Sell Car

about 7 years ago

Do i need a transaction pin if i sell my vehicle to a motor dealer?

779 Views 1 Answer

How can we assist you?

1 Answer


Yes, you do as the keying in or provision of the Transaction PIN to the motor dealer signifies your consent to and authorisation of a transaction involving a transfer of ownership of a vehicle or assets, such as TCOE, COE/PARF rebates etc.

The Transaction PIN is also required when you apply to de-register your vehicle online, or if you wish to de-register your vehicle by sending it to an authorised Scrapyard or Export Processing Zone (EPZ).


about 7 years ago