asked about General

8 months ago

Accident reporting

41 Views 1 Answer

How can we assist you?

1 Answer

Cheryl Wong

Hi Hermie, if you referring to reporting a car accident. You may report the accident by calling the police at 999.

If you require any witness appeal, you can submit witness requests here: and we will notify you if any witnesses choose to assist you.


You may read more about our mWitness campaign here:


8 months ago