asked about Car Accident

over 3 years ago

I was involved in an accident last week. A piece of log dropped on a road on the PIE. I accidentally hit the log and fell while riding. Where and how should I claim the incident?

527 Views 1 Answer

How can we assist you?

1 Answer


Hi Abang, thanks for leaving a question. I'm terribly sorry to hear this and hope you are well. For accidents like this, you should call your motor insurance and see what are the procedures for such incidents. Both a police and medical report might be mandatory in order to submit a claim. You are also required to report the incident to your appointed reporting centre.

Kindly refer to the following graphic if you require more details!


over 3 years ago