asked about General

over 3 years ago

I have a summons to appear in court, however, I no longer live in Singapore. I have called LTA, but I cannot speak to anyone. How can I manage this and pay the fine?

319 Views 1 Answer

How can we assist you?

1 Answer

Hi Gavin, could you try using ATOMS? More info can be found here:

over 3 years ago