asked about General

3 months ago

My vehicle is registered as R10 - Private Hire(self-drive). Can I change it to private passenger car? What does R10 actually mean? Thank you.

369 Views 1 Answer

How can we assist you?

1 Answer


Hi Syafiq Mahfudz, thank you for your question. R10 vehicle scheme are those Private Hire Cars. You can convert your vehicle to another scheme, depending on the requirements, check more details here:

To convert your vehicle from Private Hire Car (PHC) scheme to personal car, please login with your SingPass to > Digital Services > Convert Vehicle Type or Scheme and complete the conversion. There will be a $100 administrative fee for the conversion.


3 months ago