asked about General

7 months ago

Hi can I buy normal car insurance if my car is commercial vehicle. I use my car only for personal usage.

196 Views 1 Answer

How can we assist you?

1 Answer

Hi Ng Wee Beng, thank you for your question. If you're no longer driving PHV, you can just convert the vehicle scheme, it can be done through online. Check here: If not, you will be paying much higher insurance and subject to more frequent vehicle inspection.

6 months ago