asked about General

about 1 year ago

Hi. I previously bought an IU unit and registered to my ex Malaysian employee's motorcycle. Can I use it for my new Malaysian employee's registered motorcycle?

957 Views 1 Answer

How can we assist you?

1 Answer


Hi Mmk! You have the option to transfer a deregistered IU at an authorised IU service centre.

The IU must be in good working condition, as deemed by the inspection centre, and must be transferred within six months from the registration date of the vehicle. It can only be transferred among vehicles in the same class.

Transferring the IU costs about S$18.73 at VICOM, inclusive of GST.

For more info about the IU units, you can read our article here


about 1 year ago