Hi there, you are not allowed to keep or use a foreign vehicle in Singapore if you are a; Singapore Citizen, Permanent Resident (PR), Resident of Singapore, Long-Term Visit Pass or Dependent's Pass holder, Student's Pass holder, Training Employment Pass or Work Holiday Pass holder and Work Pass holder who is also a resident of Singapore.
Any person who is not a resident of Singapore, but holds a Work Pass issued by the Ministry of Manpower, may drive a foreign vehicle in Singapore if ALL these conditions are met:
• The person is the registered owner of the vehicle
• The person resides outside Singapore
• The person has a valid certificate of insurance (with third party coverage) and road tax to use the vehicle on Singapore roads
• The vehicle is kept or used outside Singapore for a total period of 6 hours or more every day*
• The vehicle has an Autopass Card to validate its entry / exit at Woodlands or Tuas Checkpoint and to pay for the required fees and charge