asked about On The Road

over 1 year ago

Is it compulsory to install IU unit for Malaysian foreign motorcycle and car? I am confused, will I be penalized if I enter the ERP lane with my foreign car or motorcycle without IU unit??

5,401 Views 1 Answer

How can we assist you?

1 Answer

Hi Zamil! You can drive Malaysia-registered cars or motorcycles into and out of Singapore if you meet these requirements, check this link:

over 1 year ago