asked about General

almost 2 years ago

Hi! May I know how to register my car to drive for PDVL?

521 Views 1 Answer

How can we assist you?

1 Answer


Hi Chin Kuo Cheong! If you would like to apply for a Private Hire Car Driver's Vocational Licence (PDVL), click this link:

The application form will also be available at: LTA, 10 Sin Ming Drive, Reception Counter at Level 1


almost 2 years ago