asked about Car Insurance

over 4 years ago

Can I convert my personal car to Z10/Z11 for my family member to drive for Grab/GoJek? I am the registered owner of the vehicle, but I don't have a PDVL.

3,274 Views 1 Answer

How can we assist you?

1 Answer

Wee Kiat
Hi Lloyd, yes you may. However, you will need to change your insurance to a one for commercial/PHV drivers. You will also need to add the person driving your vehicle as the named driver.

over 4 years ago