asked about General

about 3 years ago

What’s LTA website to convert my Private hire insurance to Z10 or Z11

2,335 Views 1 Answer

How can we assist you?

1 Answer


Hi Thomas, login to OneMotoring, click on the ‘Ownership’ tab, followed by ‘Vehicle Scheme/Specifications’, then the ‘Convert my vehicle scheme’ option. Under ‘Conversion Type’, select the drop-down option ‘Passenger Car to Private Hire (Chauffeur) – P to Z’.

Once selected, you’ll need your vehicle license plate number, and make a payment of S$100. Kindly note that you’ll need to pay another $100 if you plan to change your vehicle class back for personal use only.

If you need more information on applying for being a PHV driver you can head to our article .


about 3 years ago