asked about Sell Car

about 7 years ago

If my company is terminated, can i still sell my vehicle which is registered under that company?

1,261 Views 1 Answer

How can we assist you?

1 Answer


Yes, the registered owner is still able to apply for transfer of vehicle registration even though the current company is no longer in service (terminated).

He/she is still able to print out the Accounting & Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA).


almost 7 years ago