asked about General

over 4 years ago

What do I need to do to renew road tax of Off Peak Car (OPC)?

1,371 Views 1 Answer

How can we assist you?

1 Answer


In addition to other pre-requisites for renewal of road tax, such as obtaining motor insurance for entire licensing period, passing the periodic inspection (if required) and clearing any outstanding warrant from HDB/URA/TP, OPCs and WECs need to pass an annual number plate inspection to ensure that the number plate seals (for both front and rear number plates) are intact. The inspection should be done at any of LTA’s authorised inspection centres.

Please note that the road tax of OPCs and WECs can only be renewed on a 12-monthly basis.


over 4 years ago