asked about General

12 months ago

I'm driving an Off-Peak Car (OPC). Must I send it for a number plate seal inspection before I renew my road tax?

77 Views 1 Answer

How can we assist you?

1 Answer

Robert Tan

Yes, you need to send it either VICOM or STA for inspection before renewing your road tax. You have to do this annually also. Inspection fees is at S$10.70.


12 months ago