asked about Scrap/Export Car

about 7 years ago

How do I claim the PARF/COE rebate(s) if my vehicle has been auto de-registered?

863 Views 1 Answer

How can we assist you?

1 Answer

Once a vehicle has been auto-deregistered, you are required to submit satisfactory proof of disposal of the vehicle to LTA within 1 month from the date of de-registration of the vehicle. You may send your vehicle for scrap at an authorized scrapyard or export it out of Singapore. Proof of export such as Cargo Clearance Permit, Bill of Lading etc must be produced.

about 7 years ago