asked about Sell Car

over 5 years ago

I want to transfer the ownership of my car, but the next owner does not have a SingPass. What should we do?

837 Views 1 Answer

How can we assist you?

1 Answer

Hi there! If you or the next owner do not have and/or are not eligible for SingPass/CorpPass, both parties have to personally complete the transaction at LTA's counter.

over 5 years ago