asked about Car Insurance

almost 6 years ago

What kind of insurance is required for vehicle registered under R10/R11?

6,681 Views 1 Answer

How can we assist you?

1 Answer

Adeline Teo

R10/R11 refers to rental vehicle. Insurance for rental purposes is more expensive because the insurer will not be determined by who the owner is renting too. As you're not driving the car yourself, there will be two section of the excess:

1. Own damages

2. Third party liability

The kind of insurance you should get would depend on the purpose of your vehicle.


almost 6 years ago