asked about General

over 6 years ago

Where can I have my vehicle assessed before transfer of ownership?

331 Views 1 Answer

How can we assist you?

1 Answer

Eugene Foo

We understand that qualified vehicle assessors such as Vehicle Inspection Centres currently offer car evaluation services. For more information on the services, you may visit their website at Vicom Ltd or STA inspection Pte Ltd.



over 6 years ago