asked about Sell Car

about 1 year ago

I am using a parf car, so if I were to sell my car, will I get the rebate or everything will be sold ?

176 Views 1 Answer

How can we assist you?

1 Answer

Hi Sab7a, thank you for your question. If you deregister your car before your COE (Certificate of Entitlement) expires, you can get a rebate based on the last Quota Premium (QP) or Prevailing Quota Premium (PQP) you've paid. In other words, you'll be refunded for the time you've already bought with your COE that you won't be using. Submit your details here: and our friendly consultants will be able to provide you a non-obligatory quotation.

about 1 year ago