asked about Scrap/Export Car

over 5 years ago

I renewed the COE of my car for 5 years, and I would like to scrap it now after only 3 years. Will I be getting back the PARF rebate and balance COE rebate?

8,514 Views 1 Answer

How can we assist you?

1 Answer


As your car's COE has already been renewed, there will not be any PARF rebate for your car. If you scrap your car, you definitely can get back the remaining 2 years worth of COE rebate.

To find out if you can get more value out of your car, you should get a car valuation instead of directly scrapping it. Try out our online car valuation @


over 5 years ago