asked about General

over 2 years ago

Driving into Malaysia

550 Views 1 Answer

How can we assist you?

1 Answer

Currently, only citizens, permanent residents and long-term pass holders of the country they are entering can travel via the land VTL. Vehicle Entry Permit (VEP) is required to enter Malaysia. Check this for details:

over 2 years ago