asked about General

over 2 years ago

Im buying a used car. I wish to retain my number plate. My current car is registered under my mother’s name. How do my mum transfer the VRN to me so that I can apply it on my purchased car ?

385 Views 1 Answer

How can we assist you?

1 Answer

Cheryl Wong

Hi Robin! You may click this link for more information! It would be under 'Related digital services' and you may use your singpass to login!


over 2 years ago