How do I put my own car to provide taxi-like services?

General 01/08/2017 48 View

1 Answer


To provide chauffeured vehicle services (other than taxi service), one has to register a relevant business with ACRA and register the vehicle as a “chauffeur-driven” private hire car (Z10/Z11). The business / company is to provide an instruction, in letterhead, to LTA to convert the car to the private hire scheme, together with an ACRA printout valid within 14 days from the date of issue. The ACRA should have “private car for hire with operator” listed as one of its principal activities.

0 Upvote Downvote Reply over 2 years ago