asked about Car Insurance

over 3 years ago

I want to sell my car now but my car insurance is still valid for another 8 months. How to get a refund for unused insurance?

4,004 Views 1 Answer

How can we assist you?

1 Answer

Cheryl Wong
Hi Douglas, you can send your sales agreement with LTA transfer letter to your insurer for them to cancel the insurance and claim your refund.

over 3 years ago