asked about General

over 7 years ago

What to do if I lost / misplaced my driving license? When that happens will I still be able to drive on the road?

3,101 Views 1 Answer

How can we assist you?

1 Answer

Replacement of driving licence has to be done in person at the Traffic Police, Singapore Police Force (10 Ubi Ave 3, Singapore 408865). Upon a temporary license being issued, you will be able to drive on the road

over 7 years ago