asked about Scrap/Export Car

over 4 years ago

My car is registered under my friend's company (sole propriety) as a commercial vehicle for Grab. It is expiring in end Feb and I have decided to scrap it after CNY. However, my friend will be overseas during this period of time. Since the car is registered under his company, can he authorise me to scrap the car? What are the steps and documents required?

736 Views 1 Answer

How can we assist you?

1 Answer


Hi, and thanks for your question. Your friend will have to lend you his corporate pass for you to scrap your car. Otherwise, he will have to transfer ownership to you so you can scrap it.

For a safer alternative, you can contact us here:

We can help you get a quote for your car, and advise you better on your situation.


over 4 years ago