asked about General

almost 5 years ago

Hi i own a car and coverted it to private do i convert back to personal may i know the step.

5,599 Views 1 Answer

How can we assist you?

1 Answer


Hi there!

With effect from 1 October 2017, you must carry out all PHC/rental cars conversions online and pay S$100 administrative fee per conversion.

To convert your vehicle, login at > Digital Services > Convert Vehicle Type or Scheme (e.g. Normal Car to Private Hire Car or Revised Off-Peak Car, and Vice Versa) (Requires login). You will need: -

1. Vehicle registration number; and

2. S$100 payable by eNETS Debits/Credit Card.

Upon successful conversion, a receipt will be shown online. A letter will also be sent to your registered address.


almost 5 years ago