asked about Car Insurance

almost 2 years ago

If I want to take up a part time delivery service, is it mandatory to have commercial insurance for the car? What type of insurance is required to use my car for part time delivery service, for example Lalamove?

1,520 Views 1 Answer

How can we assist you?

1 Answer

If delivering for small items only like for salon car, no need to get the commercial insurance. However, if the vehicle is a van, pick-up or truck, then it is required to have a commercial insurance for the vehicle. In your case, you can just purchase the standard private car motor insurance. You may submit your details here: and our insurance consultant will be able to assist and provide you with a non-obligatory quotation.

almost 2 years ago