asked about General

over 6 years ago

I am currently a P-plate driver and I have been suspended yesterday due to accumulating more than 12 demerit points during my probationary period. Can I still appeal for my license not to be revoked?

2,549 Views 1 Answer

How can we assist you?

1 Answer

An honest answer would be no you could not appeal if the sentence of suspension is already brought up to you. But it is worth to try a shot whereby you could appeal for the offense that caused you to be suspended. Appealing is a 50-50 chance for you but it is still worth a shot. If the appeal if successful, your suspension would be terminated and you are still able to drive.

over 6 years ago