How can we assist you?

asked about General

over 1 year ago

What are the necessary documents/cards needed for a smooth journey in and out of malaysia for a singaporean

127 Views 1 Answer

How can we assist you?

1 Answer

Royson Koh

- VEP (Vehicle Entry Permit)

- SG arrival card (When returning back to Singapore)

- Toucn n Go (for toll fare but also parking services, public transport and cashless payment)

For more information you can refer to this article


over 1 year ago