How can we assist you?

asked about On The Road

22 days ago

Does driving in military camps for revised off peak car require an e-day license given that military areas are not considered as public roads?

71 Views 1 Answer

How can we assist you?

1 Answer

James Poon

Goes back to the rule of "do but don't get caught". LTA has no business within military camps and hence they can't catch you there. You can decide on your own if you want to get the day license.

Military camps belong to the state, which technically is the government or public property. Saying that roads within the camp are not considered public roads is not exactly correct.



21 days ago