1. Buyer and seller will have to complete a transfer of vehicle application form (M01) http://www.onemotoring.com.sg/publish/onemotoring/en/lta_information_guidelines/forms_download0.MainPar.15985.collapsePar.67710.File.tmp/M01.pdf
2. Physical NRIC of both buyer and seller is required
3. Original motor insurance certificate in buyer's name. Kindly ensure that the insurance policy is already in force at time of transfer
4. Original and valid vehicle inspection certificate, if vehicle inspection is required prior to the renewal of road tax
1. If there is loan on vehicle, full settlement has to be done prior to transfer
2. There is a transfer fee of $11
You can proceed to do a transfer of ownership at Land Transport Authority (LTA) located at 10 Sin Ming Drive.