asked about General

almost 3 years ago

Hi , how can I update my drivers license to reflect IC number if I changed from an EP to a PR (NRIC) . My drivers license now only reflects my EP number which is no longer valid

10,966 Views 1 Answer

How can we assist you?

1 Answer

Cheryl Wong

Hi Kevin!

You would need to personally convert their foreign driving licence to a Singapore licences at the Traffic Police headquarters. This is because the authorities need to verify the validity of the foreign driving licence and other relevant documents.


You may read more here:


almost 3 years ago