How can we assist you?

asked about General

over 3 years ago

How to persuade or reason out with the Traffic police so that they won't suspend my driving licence?

389 Views 1 Answer

How can we assist you?

1 Answer

Amanda Sim

Hi Joe!

You may submit an e-appeal on the SPF website here

If you are unsure on how to draft the template for your appeal letter, you may refer to this guide

We hope the template guide in the link above is helpful to you and we wish you all the best :)


over 3 years ago