asked about Car Accident

about 7 years ago

What do I do if my Singapore registered vehicle is involved in an accident in Malaysia?

3,107 Views 1 Answer

How can we assist you?

1 Answer


Firstly it is best to obtain a Comprehensive Motor Insurance Policy should the vehicle be involved in an accident with a foreign vehicle overseas for more convenient claims to be executed.

A. Make a police report immediately.

B. Private settlement to claim small damages.

C. Send relevant documentations to Persatuan Insruan Am Malaysia (PIAM) or General Insurance Association of Singapore (GIA)


about 7 years ago