asked about General

over 7 years ago

What is the procedure to convert my car to a Z10 or Z11 classification if I want to use my car for Uber or Grab?

3,627 Views 1 Answer

How can we assist you?

1 Answer


Firstly, you will need to register for a sole proprietorship with ACRA, do note that this process can be done entirely online.

Secondly, you will need to purchase commercial insurance for your vehicle for Uber or Grab. Do note that commercial insurance is different from en masse vehicle insurance in terms of both premium as well as the coverage offered.

Thirdly, you will need to head down to LTA office for conversion of vehicle classification type from P10/P11 to Z10/Z11. Do bring along your business profile from ACRA, proof of valid commercial insurance and company stamp as supporting documents.

Fourthly, head back down to Uber or Grab office for activation of your account. Additional orientation or training may be required before you become a qualified driver.

Last but not least, you are all prepared for some happy driving on the road with Uber or Grab. Congratulations!


over 7 years ago