My car in under my friend's comapny (sole propriety) as i had to use his company to register as commercial vehicle to be used for Grab. My car is expiring in end Feb and i have decided to scrap it after CNY. My friend will be overseas in this period of time. As the car is under his company name, can he authorise me to scrap the car? if you can advise the steps and docs required, i can get them ready before my friend leaves SG.

Scrap/Export Car 26/12/2019 19 View

1 Answer

Hi, and thanks for your question. Your friend will have to lend you his corporate pass for you to scrap your car. Otherwise, he will have to transfer ownership to you so you can scrap it.

For a safer alternative, you can contact us here:

We can help you get a quote for your car, and advise you better on your situation.

0 Upvote Downvote Reply 19 days ago