asked about On The Road

almost 4 years ago

If I am a car dealer and my cars are temp transfer how do I register for VEP for my cars?

455 Views 1 Answer

How can we assist you?

1 Answer

Hi! Thanks for your question. You'll have to register for VEP as per normal.

almost 4 years ago