How do I send my vehicle for inspection if my vehicle licence (road tax) has expired?

General 11/12/2017 15 View

1 Answer


As it is an offence for using an unlicensed vehicle, your vehicle must be towed to any authorised vehicle inspection centre for inspection.

Source: LTA

0 Upvote Downvote Reply about 2 years ago