asked about General

almost 5 years ago

How to convert from OPC to Normal Plate Scheme?

1,994 Views 1 Answer

How can we assist you?

1 Answer


Step 1: Get the total conversion fees and new road tax from
(Under Quick Access > LTAe-Services (non-login) > Maintain A Vehicle > OPC/WEC
Conversion Fees)

Step 2: Submit to the LTA:
• Completed Application Form R10 – Application for Conversion of Off-Peak Car (OPC) / Weekend Car (WEC) / Normal Car;
• Original road tax disc of the car;
• Original periodic inspection certificate (if applicable);
• Original certificate for motor insurance, covering the full period of road tax;
• Original identity document* of the individual owner. (If the owner is a company or a business, the original ACRA printout valid up to 14 days from the date of issue and the original identity document* of the authorised person from the company or business must be produced);
• Original identity document* of the authorised representative if the registered vehicle owner/authorised person is not present at the time of application; and

OPC / revised OPC converting to Normal Car scheme:
i) Administrative fee of $100;
ii) New road tax payable under the Normal Car scheme;


almost 5 years ago